Welcome to Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast
Stay in style and comfort
Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast Hotel is located just 90 minutes north of Sydney CBD, and 60 minutes south of Newcastle.
Our 4 ½ star Central Coast Resort boasts all the facilities, ambiance and luxury you need for a private getaway, family holiday, conference or business event.
If you are looking for the perfect venue to celebrate your wedding, or an award winning facility that will impress your delegates or simply looking for the perfect getaway for a family holiday, we have it all at Mercure Kooindah Waters.
Mercure Kooindah Waters is the perfect venue on the Central Coast to hold your next conference. Click here to view conference specials.
While staying at Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast you can:
- Dine at Karinyas Restaurant and Wine Bar, an idyllic setting overlooking the golf course and surrounding wetlands. Karinyas Restaurant and Wine Bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our bar menu is also available. Sample wines from the local region, sit back and enjoy the view from the comfort of the warm fire in our cosy Karinyas Wine Bar.
- Try your luck on the Ross Watson designed 18 hole championship standard golf course managed by Troon Golf. Featuring seamless integration with the surrounding wetlands and sleeper retaining walls and bunkers, Kooindah Waters Golf Course will provide a test for all on what is described as a ‘thinking golfer’s course’ where accuracy, ball placement and imagination are the keys to scoring well.
- Relax and unwind with a signature treatment at endota day spa, enjoy countless laps of our indoor lap pool featuring floor to ceiling windows, letting the outdoors in. Or a swim in our outdoor pool, surrounded by grass areas and a BBQ area to while away a summers’ day. Followed by an indoor heated spa or sauna.
- Be active with a game on one of our two tennis courts, chase the kids around the children’s playground or work up a sweat in our fully equipped gymnasium.
- Explore all that the local area has to offer with the nearby Tuggerah Lake and Wyong River located within five minutes of the resort and offering a range of water and land activities. These include kayaking and bicycle hire. The local National Park offers a multitude of walking tracks or visit Yarramalong and Dooralong Valleys for horse riding, art galleries and visiting the charming villages. Lay on the sand at the awe-inspiring beaches of the Central Coast under 30 minutes away or explore further afield with a trip to the famous Hunter Valley wineries, only 40 minute’s drive from the resort.
Where you’ll find us
Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast is located only 90 minutes north of Sydney’s CBD, 45 minutes from the start of the F3 at Wahroonga and 60 minutes south of Newcastle. The resort is 5.5km from the Wyong/Tuggerah exit of the F3 Freeway and is easily accessible from Sydney and Newcastle.