Welcome to Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast
Stay in style and comfort - Luxury Accommodation on the Central Coast of NSW
Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast Resort is located just 90 minutes north of Sydney CBD, and 60 minutes south of Newcastle.
The 4 ½ star Central Coast Resort boasts all the facilities, ambiance and luxury you need for a private getaway, family holiday, conference or business event. The resort consists of 83 accommodation rooms and is made up of a variety of styles such as Standard King Rooms, 1, 2 and 3 self contained apartments. All accommodation offers either a private balcony or terrace with most providing stunning views across Kooindah Waters golf course.
The all inclusive resort on the Central Coast offers an 18 hole championship standard golf course designed by Ross Watson and Craig Parry (currently ranked in the Top 100 courses in Australia - Australian Golfing Digest), endota day spa, Karinyas Restaurant and Wine Bar and a host of leisure activities on site, such as indoor heated lap pool, outdoor recreational pool, gym, sauna, spa, BBQ area, tennis courts, kids play ground and walking tracks.
Book and hold your next conference in 2015 and choose from a variety of incentives, including 10% off the total, complimentary breakfast and Wifi, bar tabs and complimentary teambuilding activities*.
Click here to view our 2015 Central Coast Conference Specials.
WHAT'S ON AT MERCURE KOOINDAH WATERS CENTRAL COAST - lists events on the Central Coast, such as Easter Weekend, Mother's Day, Melbourne Cup and Christmas lunch and New Years Eve.
Our Mercure Kooindah Waters Awards...
- 2015 Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Awards - Finalist in Employer of choice
- 2014 Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence
- 2013 NSW Tourism Awards 'Business Tourism' - Finalist
- 2012 NSW Tourism Award 'Business Tourism' - Gold Award
- 2012 Hunter Central Coast Tourism Award 'Meetings and Business Tourism' - Gold Award
- 2012 Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 'Excellence in Sustainability' Award
- 2011 Meetings and Events Australia Award 'Best Meeting Venue Under 500 Delegates' - National Winner
- 2011 Wyong Regional Chamber of Commerce Business Awards 'Large Business Award' - Winner
- 2011 NSW Tourism Award 'Meetings and Business Tourism' - Silver Award
- 2011 Hunter Central Coast Tourism Award 'Meetings and Business Tourism' - Gold Award
- 2011 NSW Meetings and Events Australia Award 'Best Meeting Venue Under 500 Delegates' - Winner
- 2010 NSW Meetings and Events Australia Award 'Best Meeting Venue Under 500 Delegates' - Winner
"The Perfect Weekend Getaway" according to lastminute.com.au blogger
"When I think of weekends away, sunshine, blue skies and sandy beaches come to mind. So where do you go during the colder months? Sure the snow is a great option. Or a wine getaway. Or a snuggly winter escape to somewhere like the Blue Mountains or Yarra Valley. But don’t disregard coastal towns. I’m here to tell you they are where’s it at!"
Angela from www.lastminute.com.au has recently stayed at Mercure Kooindah Waters and thoroughly enjoyed her experience. Click here to read Angelas full review, suggestions and comments about her stay.
While staying at Mercure Kooindah Waters Central Coast you can...
- Dine at Karinyas Restaurant and Wine Bar, an idyllic setting overlooking the golf course and surrounding wetlands. Karinyas Restaurant and Wine Bar is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Our bar menu is also available. Sample wines from the local region, sit back and enjoy the view from the comfort of the warm fire in our cosy Karinyas Wine Bar.
- Try your luck on the Ross Watson designed 18 hole championship standard golf course managed by Troon Golf. Featuring seamless integration with the surrounding wetlands and sleeper retaining walls and bunkers, Kooindah Waters Golf Course will provide a test for all on what is described as a ‘thinking golfer’s course’ where accuracy, ball placement and imagination are the keys to scoring well.
- Relax and unwind with a signature treatment at endota day spa, enjoy countless laps of our indoor lap pool featuring floor to ceiling windows, letting the outdoors in. Or a swim in our outdoor pool, surrounded by grass areas and a BBQ area to while away a summers’ day. Followed by an indoor heated spa or sauna.
- Be active with a game on one of our two tennis courts, chase the kids around the children’s playground or work up a sweat in our fully equipped gymnasium.
- Explore all that the local area has to offer with the nearby Tuggerah Lake and Wyong River located within five minutes of the resort and offering a range of water and land activities. These include kayaking and bicycle hire. The local National Park offers a multitude of walking tracks or visit Yarramalong and Dooralong Valleys for horse riding, art galleries and visiting the charming villages. Lay on the sand at the awe-inspiring beaches of the Central Coast under 30 minutes away or explore further afield with a trip to the famous Hunter Valley wineries, only 40 minute’s drive from the resort.