Imagine exchanging your wedding vows with uninterrupted views of the beautiful Central Coast NSW wetlands and lush, rolling fairways of the Kooindah Waters Golf Course. Picture an alfresco celebration on a breezy terrace, with torches and table candles twinkling in harmony with the stars above. Our beautiful resort, based on the Central Coast is a stunning part of Australia, located between Sydney and Newcastle. Our resort is the perfect location for your wedding venue with so much natural beauty, it is no wonder couples choose to get married here.
Welcome your guests with a casual dinner on our terrace overlooking the golf course. Allow us to book a ladies’ outing in Karinyas Restaurant while the gents play a round of golf on our award-winning championship course designed by acclaimed designer Ross Watson and former Australian Open winner Craig Parry. Gather for a relaxing luncheon at the delightful Karinyas Restaurant and Wine Bar. Say your “I do’s” by our signature Love Heart Bunker.
Wedding services and amenities at our Central Coast resort include:
- A scenic, secluded Central Coast setting
- 18-hole championship golf course onsite
- A dedicated Wedding Coordinator at every step of the planning process and on your special day
- Three sophisticated wedding venues filled with natural light
- Customised catering menus
- Various wedding packages are available, or let us customise a package to suit your needs
- State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment and professional tech support
- Preferred status with local wedding vendors and tour providers
- Ample free parking
- Variety of Accommodation for you and your guests
- On-site spa for beauty treatments
We've been working closely with a large variety of Central Coast wedding suppliers for many years who will assist in creating your dream wedding.
Call our dedicated Wedding Coordinator to discuss your special day and request a wedding information pack on 4355 5712.